Breathtaking Earth time lapse video from space
How does it really feel to fly in space? Check out this breathtaking Video to get an idea.
These time-lapse Footage sequence photographs are taken by crew of expedition 28&29 on board the International Space Station (ISS) from August to October, 2011, from an altitude of around 350 km. All credit goes to them.
Here is an another you-tube video by user Bitmeizer. All alone in Night .
The best Serving Suggestion to watch this clips is at 1080p, lights off, and loud volume.
Incoming search terms:
- earth from iss
- ISS photos of Earth
- breathtaking images of the earth at night
- earth photographs from space
- international space station view of earth
- iss view from space
- night earth from space
- space station iss timelapse
- view earth from space station