Neon waterfalls – The Most Coolest Stuff You’ll Ever See
Imagine what will happen if you put neon glowing sticks into beautiful natural waterfalls of North California. It sure will be the most coolest and the slickest thing you’ll ever see.
Photographer Sean Lenz and Kristoffer Abildgaard from multi-media group From the lenz came up with a series called “Neon Luminance” by using long exposure photographs. These cool images were created by throwing glow sticks into the water and then taking their photographs as they float down the drop off.
If you are being too worried about the mess then you should not as the glow sticks were sealed during the entire photoshoot. All of them were collected afterwards which kept the waterfalls beautiful as ever, but less colorful.
Incoming search terms:
- beautiful images of nature waterfalls
- most beautiful pictures of nature ever
- the most coolest thing in the world
- the most coolest pictures in the world
- the most coolest green colored thing ever
- the most beautiful natural waterfall
- slickest thing ever
- pictures of cool natural things in nature
- neon stuff
- nature waterfall cool images